- High-speed, high-dynamic range momentum-resolved electron microscope pixel-array detector developed by Muller and collaborators
- Quantitative metrology of structure and physical properties at the atomic scale
- Picometer-precision measurements of lattice constants
- Quantitative characterization of strain, crystal orientation, local polarity
- Measurements of electric and magnetic fields
- Ptychography e
Sample Publications Using this Instrument
H.T. Philipp, M.W. Tate, K.S. Shanks, L. Mele, M. Peemen, P. Dona, R. Hartong, G. van Veen, Y.-T. Shao, Z. Chen, J. Thom-Levy, D.A. Muller, and S.M. Gruner, "Very-High Dynamic Range, 10,000 frames/second Pixel Array Detector for Electron Microscopy," arXiv.org/2111.05889 (2021).